Saturday, March 25, 2017

Scrap Happy Saturday -- Red RSC17

I continued to work on Bonnie Hunter's pattern, Garden Party, from her newest book.  I love the little red blocks.  My sewing area has little piece parts and units all over the place.  I have a feeling that this quilt will be a well loved favorite.  I love red and white.  I love 1" finished squares.  Ahhhh.

 
These little blocks will take me quite a while.  But I LOVE the process!
 
 
Linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC17 here. 
 
SoScrappy


10 comments:

Ivani said...

Wow Happy blocks! Love all the reds you are using. I am doing green chain blocks for my Garden Party, and having so much fun. Enjoy!!

Chantal said...

I love Garden Party too. It is on my to-do list, like so many others. Your blocks are so cute in red. Enjoy! ;^)

Angie said...

Great blocks - I love anything that's a 9-patch variation!

gayle said...

Garden Party is such fun! Love your little red X blocks (I went with orange for mine), and I know you're going to love your quilt!

Jennifer said...

you're right: your blocks are great!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on adding to The Party. LOVE those little RED squares!!

Gretchen Weaver said...

I want to make this pattern too! Love your blocks.

Nell's Quilts said...

Such happy reds. Great little block.

claudia said...

Great blocks! I love red and white too. You are so patient, doing one inch pieces!

Needled Mom said...

Great blocks!