Monday, March 27, 2017

Broken Dish Block #2 for Block Lotto

Here's my second Broken Dish block for March for the Block Lotto. 


 
Read more about the Block Lotto here.  It's a lot of fun.  We get newbies often.  Come join us!

Join me on the Block Lotto Blog

Linking up with Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making. 



Linking up with Show & Tell Monday with Bambi.

There's another linky party at Em's Scrap Bag.  Moving it forward, Monday!



I'm also linking up with Lynette at What a Hoot Quilts! for BOM's Away!  The link-up is at Katie Mae Quilts blog.



And last but never least, I'm linking up here for Oh Scrap!

Quilting is more fun than Housework

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Good job. I still haven't done any for the month.

Jayne Honnold said...

Pretty block!

em's scrapbag said...

Your block looks great! Thanks for sharing with Moving it Forward!

evaj said...

Thanks for the inspiration and link to the Show and Tell Monday !! Bambi Hug