Tuesday, March 28, 2017

#12 APQS UFO Challenge -- RSC15 Sawtooth Sampler Flimsy

I never thought this quilt would get completed this early in the year.  It is my RSC15 (Rainbow Scrap Challenge, 2015) Sawtooth Sampler quilt.  It was designed by Angela of SoScrappy blog. You can see all the instructions on her blog, here.  I made different connector blocks than her pattern.


Now I need to decide what to do with the back.  I don't think I have enough fabric for a solid print back.  You see, this quilt is a wedding gift for my sister-in-laws.  My SIL's mom gave me a bunch of fabric that she was going to make into a quilt and just decided she didn't have time.  The connecting blocks, the border, the future binding, and the back are all her fabrics.  The RSC15 stars are from my scraps.  I think they are happy together.

SoScrappy

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That is lovely and will make such a great gift.

Heidi said...

So pretty Kathy, I love the connector's, and colors!