Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Back to School!

Of course we took first day of school pictures.  


Can you tell at what point he was done taking pictures?  LOL!  The below photo went well until he saw the bus crest the hill.  He's not mad about going to school.  He's telling me it's time to put away the camera so that he can get on the bus.




My plan was to put the same shirt on him every year from kindergarten until he graduated.  The shirt came up missing for a couple of years and then resurfaced (hence the two different shirts today.)

This shirt is an adult 2X!  He is getting so big!


The shirt below is an adult 3X!  Holy cow!  Time flies!



His special poses...



Funny, the kid had me pose like I had him pose...  He is so my kid.  It's hard to tell which one of us is excited for school to start more.  Hmmm.  Middle school aged kid at home non-stop with me ALL summer?  Hmmm.  We both need that break.  A happy break!

2 comments:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Super fun photos of your son!!! He's a sport! I hope he has a great year.

Needled Mom said...

That’s such a great tradition. I’m sure it’s fun to compare the pictures over the years.