Thursday, August 22, 2019

Happy Mail!

Yesterday I received this lucious fabric in the mail from Sewmeasong on ETSY.  That F16th bundle is called "Never be at a loss for words."  It has a great variety of words printed on fabric.  I LOVE WORDS on fabric.  Heck... I save all of the instructions when they are printed on fabric for dolls, panels, vests, bags...  They make fun neutrals in scrappy quilts.

I also got the one yard cut of the light green basket weave because it was on sale as the last piece for $3/yard.


Thank you, SEWMEASONG for being a sponsor for the 2019 FAL.  I won this for linking up one of my Q2 finishes!

3 comments:

patty a. said...

Those are some great text fabrics! I would have never thought about keeping the instructions printed on fabric! What a great idea.

Julierose said...

Lovely array of textural fabrics--they will make a lovely quilt hugs, Julierose

The Joyful Quilter said...

What fun, Kathy!!!