Monday, August 12, 2019

Fortune Teller Quilt -- Moving it Forward

Today I am putting together the Fortune Teller quilt blocks.  The pattern for this quilt can be found in the book Sunday Morning Quilts.   It is written by Amanda Jean Nyberg and Cheryl Arkison.  I was lucky that I could get a copy from my local library.  I started this project by making a couple of fortune teller blocks in the color of the month as a RSC (Rainbow Scrap Challenge) project back in 2014.




(Don't get distracted by the two quilt tops laying on the stand next to the current project -- I get distracted like that all the time.  It's my Ohio quit and my Wings of Spring quilt -- that also need backs made!  Whew...

I'm linking up to Em's Scrap Bag for Moving It Forward Monday..



I'm also linking up to Monday Making at Love, Laugh, Quilt.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I love your RSC quilt top!

Susie H said...

Beautiful! I just checked and I can get that book from my library too!

em's scrapbag said...

You've done a beautiful job on your quilt. Thanks for sharing with Moving it Forward!