Thursday, December 16, 2021

On the Frame -- An RSC Project

 I haven't had much time for sewing this week.  We've been busy with holiday stuff...  I did manage to get my Slabs with the White Rectangle quilt loaded onto the frame yesterday.  

I set up a simple pantograph to quilt on it.  I rarely do pantographs because I'm not very good about following the lines.  I thought this little charity crib quilt would be a great place to practice.  I plan to practice pantos just a little more than usual in 2022.


3 comments:

patty a. said...

Yes charity quilts are always good for practicing! Christmas is right around the bend and we all have a lot we want to get done. That seems to happen every year! LOL!!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'll be interested to see what panto you've chosen, Kathy. Happy quilting!!

Ivani said...

Looking forward to seeing the result of your attempt to a panto quilting.
Have a wonderful weekend Kathy.