Saturday, December 18, 2021

Glad Tidings with Pam Budah -- Sew A Long Mini & RSC

Only one RSC project was worked on this week.  3.5" rail fence blocks used as leader/enders.  Here's 23 blocks for this week.  298 of 900 complete.

I'm linking up with RSC21 on Angela's blog, SoScrappy, here.

Today I decided to quilt along with Pam Buddha and make the mini in her sew along.  You can read all about it here.  Here's my version of Glad Tidings (unquilted, of course.)

I'm still contemplating my next move on my Full Stop quilt.  I don't have all the rows made yet, so I still have time to think about design options.  I'm hoping there will be a Full Stop Linky party somewhere.  Hint, hint.  I know Angela has been super busy and appreciate all the fun she provides for us.



3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

The mini is so darn cute, love it!

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a sweet holiday mini, Kathy!! Enjoy!

Susie H said...

Yours is the 2nd Pam Buda mini that I've seen and both are so darn cute! Great job & Merry Christmas!