I finished quilt #18 for 2017! This is One House, Two House. It's a pattern by Cheryl Wall in her book called Welcome Home, Surround Yourself with Country Warmth. It measures a nice wall sized 38.5" x 43.5".
I got out another big quilt to longarm and finish for the guild. The block is called Card Trick. I need to make a back for it next.
The Garden Party blocks multiplied. Four more 'til I add another row! (Pattern by Bonnie Hunter.)
I did some stem and kite string embroidery for Slow Sunday Stitching:
I used more green scraps for some plus blocks:
I posted about My Heart Skips a Beat H2H quilt just one more time for the big party here..
* * * * * * * Warning: Boring List Ahead * * * * * * * *
2017 Finishes (listed by date)!
1. 01.07.17 Country Roads, Humble Quilts Mystery 2015 here.
2. 01.13.17 Stars Stripes & Other Things quilt here.
3. 01.20.17 Candy Cane Mini quilt here.
4. 01.27.17 Sunbonnet Sue charity quilt here.
5. 02.17.17 Large Microwave Bowl Cozie
6. 02.17.17 Medium Microwave Bowl Cozie
7. 02.18-17 Small Microwave Bowl Cozie -- All Microwave bowl Cozies shown here.
8. 02.27.17 Sew Sweet Simplicity 2015 BOM by Jacquelynne Steves here.
9. 03.03.07 Allitare! 2015 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
10. 03.10.17 Celtic Solstice, 2013 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
11. 03.17.17 Denim Tumbler Rug #1 here.
12. 04.07.17 RSC15 Sawtooth Sampler design by Angela at SoScrappy here.
13. 4.14.17 My Heart Skips a Beat 2017 H2H Quilt
14. 4.21.17 Tumbler Rug #2
15. 4.28.17 Shoo Fly (A charity quilt for my local quilt guild.)
16. 5.5.17 Scrappy Stars baby quilt
17. 5.12.17 The Underpants Project
18. 5.19.17 One House, Two House (pattern by Cheryl Wahl.)