Sunday, May 7, 2017

#100Days100Blocks2017 Day 1

Here's block 1.  I don't think I'll bore you each day with a block a day on my blog.  I may post progress each WIP Wednesday (or maybe Saturdays since I'm working with greens -- which is the RSC17 scrap color for May).  You can find me at Snider9505 on Instagram if you are on there.

 
I'm trying to come up with a fun setting for the blocks.
I kinda like it on point...  Time will tell.



The new QA, #100Days100Blocks2017 will be a block a day.  Blocks will be made in numeric order.  Each day you post your block on Instagram.  I am very new to Instagram.  I've had an account for a while, but recently learned how to post a picture to it with the app.  Here I come, social media.   Come join the fun.  It all starts TODAY!  Join us on Instagram.  Start here. (Pink Door Fabrics)

#100Days100Blocks2017 - Accept the challenge, make all 100 Blocks from Tula Pink's City Sampler in 100 Days. Win big prizes and more! See more www.GnomeAngel.com

This is an old WIP!  I don't feel like I am starting a new project.  I'm excited about this QA because it was one I started in 2015.  I made 10 blocks back in 2015 for a QA with Michele at Crayon Box Quilt Studio for the City Sampler at Your Own Pace QA.



No comments: