Saturday, May 13, 2017

RSC17 Green Scrappy Saturday

Green is an abundant scrap in my scrap bin.  Actually blue and green scrap need the largest storage tubs.  Here's what I played with this week:

I made two Fortune Teller blocks from the book Sunday Morning Quilts by Amanda Jean Nyberg and Cheryl Arkison to go with the others I have done with RSC in the past.  They will fit right in!
 
Here's my blocks from the past:
 
 
This project is full of fun scraps.  I'm linking up here. Check out all the fun projects linked at She Can Quilt  for Scraptastic Tuesday!  Use those scraps, baby!
 
 
I'm sure I'll have a summer finish on this quilt once school is out.

May 7 started the #100blocks100days2017 on Instagram. 


 
More plus blocks.  I need to dig out the blocks I have and start putting them together, figuring out how to use plusses in the sashing.

 
Linking up here with Angela of SoScrappy blog for the RSC17.  She is also counting down the days of school until the end of the school year.

grab button for SoScrappy

15 comments:

Chantal said...

Excellent use of green fabric. Love the Fortune Teller quilt. It's really a nice one. ;^)

Gretchen Weaver said...

The Fortune Teller quilt looks very colorful and will be wonderful on a dreary winter day! Are you a school teacher? Blessings!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I really like the Fortune Teller blocks! I haven't seen them before. They look perfect for a rainbow of scraps!

Katie Z. said...

Lovely!

Cathy said...

It's nice to see the Fortune Tellers again!

barbara woods bewtjw@gmail.com said...

great quilts

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wonderful array of Spring GREEN Plus blocks!! I think I want to get the book that your Fortune Teller blocks came from. Like I really need ANOTHER book!!!

Ivani said...

Fortune Taller blocks are perfect for those thinner scraps. All the blocks are very pretty together.

PaulaB quilts said...

Those FT blocks are so charming with the white centers. And a great way to use those scraps. Have fun this week with your projects.

Angie said...

It's great to see all the Fortune Teller blocks together - it's going to be a fun quilt!

Vicki in MN said...

Such fun scrappiness you have going on at your house. I love the fortune teller blocks. I don't have that book but I did just get her newest one.

gayle said...

Your Fortune Teller is going to be a gorgeous quilt!

Cathy Tomm said...

Love all your blocks. I am going to have to go look up the Fortune Teller, I have the book.

Nicky said...

Loving the fortune teller blocks! They are going to make a fabulous quilt! Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday!

Susan said...

Each one is wonderful in a different way. I do like what you are making for RSC, a lot.