Monday, May 1, 2017

OMG May Goal

My project for May is One House, Two House.   In 2016 I started working from Cheryl Wall's book Welcome Home.  I needed projects to take with me and work on either by hand or rotary cutting in my "to go" bag.  For the One House, Two House quilt I was using up a bunch of shirtings and plaids and just fun little prints.  This is a small quilt.  I even hope to get it onto my longarm frame TOMORROW!

I've been working from Cheryl Wall's book Welcome Home.  I'm using up a bunch of shirtings and plaids and just fun little prints.  All the houses and blocks are completed for this quilt.  They need to be sewn together, then quilted, then bound.

 

I can't believe it's MAY already!!!  Only a four more weeks of school... plus two days.  YEAH!!!  Actually, our son (soon to be 10 years old) was "done" once he put on his baseball uniform for this year... Done mentally that is.  He still has school until 5/31.  Hope it goes fast.

My OMG (One Main Goal) for May.  I'm picking Quilt #2 on my list of UFO's (see the tab at the top titled 2017 Goals).  This is also my American Patchwork & Quilting UFO Challenge quilt.  I'm linking up to the facebook group here.

I put the blocks together this winter.  What a fun picture with the snow in the background.



I'm linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for the OMG May Link-Up.  Come play with us.  Link up a UFO that you want to finish this month!

4 comments:

Sharon - IN said...

So nice! Have a fun month finishing your house quilt and with your young one finishing up the school year!

Patty said...

Such a unique quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

Susan said...

So unique and appealing, too. Best of luck with a May finish, and then you'll be in summer mom mode!

Danice G said...

What a pretty quilt! 'Love those houses :)