I completed ALL of the handwork of applique on Homestead Harvest.
I'm STILL stitching the binding of the Underpants Project by hand... It's less than 36" x 36"... Yes, this is the same picture I showed last week. Hopefully THIS week will be the big progress.
Garden Party (pattern by Bonnie Hunter in her Addicted to Scraps book) grew by TWO rows!
I finished the quilting on Scrappy Stars.
I totally finished another charity quilt for our local quilt guild. Here's Shoo Fly:
Check out the back of Shoo Fly and my feathers using a pantograph:
I'm still hangin' with Pat Sloan and keeping up with the Solstice Challenge. This is block #19 of 25 called Board Games. Only six more blocks to go!
One House, Two House. This quilt pattern I found in a book called Welcome Home~~Surround Yourself With Country Warmth by Cheryl Wall.
I don't usually post pictures of myself, but why not? Our almost 10-year-old son loves to grab the camera and take pictures. It's also fun to see the view from his eyes. Don't mind my messed up hair... I don't. It's a casual Sunday after church when I found some quilting time.
You can tell that most of the effects from the Bell's Palsy on 2/11/17 is gone. My smile is a little crooked, but I'm thankful I can smile again. I still can't whistle or blow up a balloon. My eye has trouble adjusting to sunny days. But it's totally bearable and not the end of the world. God is good.
I finished out the month of April for the RSC17 (Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2017 that meets up in a linky party each Saturday at Angela's blog, (SoScrappy) with a binding blitz. I'm finally putting the binding on a Block Lotto quilt. I won these Big O blocks from the Block Lotto on 12.31.2014.
One by one another WIP will be biting the dust!
Linking up with Susan at Quilt Fabrication for Midweek Makers. The linky party is here.
2017 Finishes (listed by date)!
1. 01.07.17 Country Roads, Humble Quilts Mystery 2015 here.
2. 01.13.17 Stars Stripes & Other Things quilt here.
3. 01.20.17 Candy Cane Mini quilt here.
4. 01.27.17 Sunbonnet Sue charity quilt here.
5. 02.17.17 Large Microwave Bowl Cozie
6. 02.17.17 Medium Microwave Bowl Cozie
7. 02.18-17 Small Microwave Bowl Cozie -- All Microwave bowl Cozies shown here.
8. 02.27.17 Sew Sweet Simplicity 2015 BOM by Jacquelynne Steves here.
9. 03.03.07 Allitare! 2015 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
10. 03.10.17 Celtic Solstice, 2013 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
11. 03.17.17 Denim Tumbler Rug #1 here.
12. 04.07.17 RSC15 Sawtooth Sampler design by Angela at SoScrappy here.
13. 4.14.17 My Heart Skips a Beat 2017 H2H Quilt
14. 4.21.17 Tumbler Rug #2
15. 4.28.17 Shoo Fly (A charity quilt for my local quilt guild.)