This week I finished my Underpants Project.
I completed Block 21 of 25 of the Pat Sloan Solstice Challenge -- 4 blocks to go!
I got out all the kite girls (I still need an orange one). I started the slow stitching (embroidery) chains to more this quilt closer to finishing.
It's a learning process.
I made two green Fortune Teller blocks to move an older RSC project along. This block is from the book Sunday Morning Quilts by Amanda Jean Nyberg and Cheryl Arkison.
Here's my blocks from the past:
I made a back for this basket quilt that is a charity quilt for my local quilt guild.
I had a little mishap while making Ohio Star #2. Oops!
Linking up with Mama Spark's World for WIPS with Friends. She blogs here. The linky is here.
* * * * * * * Warning: Boring List Ahead * * * * * * * *
2017 Finishes (listed by date)!
1. 01.07.17 Country Roads, Humble Quilts Mystery 2015 here.
2. 01.13.17 Stars Stripes & Other Things quilt here.
3. 01.20.17 Candy Cane Mini quilt here.
4. 01.27.17 Sunbonnet Sue charity quilt here.
5. 02.17.17 Large Microwave Bowl Cozie
6. 02.17.17 Medium Microwave Bowl Cozie
7. 02.18-17 Small Microwave Bowl Cozie -- All Microwave bowl Cozies shown here.
8. 02.27.17 Sew Sweet Simplicity 2015 BOM by Jacquelynne Steves here.
9. 03.03.07 Allitare! 2015 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
10. 03.10.17 Celtic Solstice, 2013 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
11. 03.17.17 Denim Tumbler Rug #1 here.
12. 04.07.17 RSC15 Sawtooth Sampler design by Angela at SoScrappy here.
13. 4.14.17 My Heart Skips a Beat 2017 H2H Quilt
14. 4.21.17 Tumbler Rug #2
15. 4.28.17 Shoo Fly (A charity quilt for my local quilt guild.)
16. 5.5.17 Scrappy Stars baby quilt
17. 5.12.17 The Underpants Project