Thursday, September 1, 2022

September OMG

 It's been a while since this quilt came out to play.  The number for September on the American Patchwork & Quilting UFO Challenge is 8 this month.  This means that I will be setting my OMG (one main goal) to finish my Bonnie Hunter Unity Quilt.

This is what it looked like the last I saw it.  It needs another row to make it larger and/or a border.  Then of course, it needs to be quilted, labeled, and bound.   I still haven't decided what the next row will be.  The neutral color pallet will go great in our RV.  This is where this quilt will reside.

I believe I last worked on this quilt in June of 2020 after finishing Bonnie Hunter's clue #7.  It stalled because I didn't know what to do for the next round.  Suggestions welcomed!  There's a really good chance the last border will be one neutral print.  I'm not a fan of longarming quilts with little pieces all around the edges where I have to worry about points and such.

I'm linking up at Elm Street Quilts for the September Linky Party.

5 comments:

patty a. said...

I will send you a picture of my idea.

Jan said...

Its beautiful! I love the soft colours you have in this. Mine is still in the ufo pile.

Janice said...

What a gorgeous quilt. I’m glad it is getting its turn to shine. It will be perfect in your RV, as the colours will keep the space nice and light.

Sandy Panagos said...

I absolutely love this color palette! It's going to be so beautiful when it's finished.

Anonymous said...

stephen curry shoes
off white shoes
steph curry shoes
off white
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy
yeezy shoes
yeezy 700
nike dunks
kd shoes