Sunday, September 25, 2022

Pink Waffle Block Crib Quilt Is Complete

The pink waffle block crib quilt is complete.  It will go into the baby girl bin.  

It measures 39.5" by 51".  It was made from 2.5" scrap squares and 8.5" x 2.5" strips of the color of the month during the RSC.  I quilted it using a design board by Urban Elements called Dew in the Garden.  It is backed by a piece of flannel that I had in my stash.  The binding was a piece left over from another project.  When I was finished putting the binding on the quilt I had less than 3" of it left.  That means it was just perfect for it.




3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Beautiful job, Kathy! Congratulations on a fine finish.

Quilter Kathy said...

I adore this quilt! How fabulous!

patty a. said...

This quilt turned out so cute! Great job!