Sunday, September 11, 2022

Random Ohio Stars Progress

More Sunday progress on my Random Ohio Stars quilt.  This is a pattern by Bonnie Hunter.  It is available on her blog under the free pattrns tab.  Today I decided on a layout, added in the extra blocks I had made to make it bigger, and realized I only need to cut two 6.5" neutral blocks and make one 6.5" star block for my next step.


I'll start thinking about the inner border and outer border fabrics as well.  Woohoo.  This quilt is moving along nicely just by paying attention to it a little each Sunday afternoon.

I'm linking up at Quilting Is More Fun Than Housework for Oh Scrap!

Quilting is more fun than Housework

4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Really like this, Kathy! Looks fresh and sparkling.

Vicki W said...

Oh, I like this quilt a lot!

karenbbsnow said...

Beautiful, love all the variety in colour and size.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

This quilt is coming along fabulously, Kathy. Great use of color. Happy quilting. P.S. You always make me want to run to quilt room and start something new. Lol