I've been busy working here and there on my quilting projects.
I finished the quilting on it this week.
Can you see the visitors in the window? They are my frequent quilt helpers. It's like they are watching tv when they are watching me. I know they would just love to play in all the soft stuff in this room. You can also see in the above photo that this quilt has a soft blanket as a batting. I finished quilting it this wee I finished the Jesters quilting on my Jack & The Beanstalk quilt. I have dedicated each Sunday that I sew/quilt to working on this quilt until completion. Binding is next.
Last week we went to Presque Isle, PA. We love taking our RV there. We try to go once a year.
I did a little hand stitching in the morning while the others were still sleeping. Here's my little tomato... as I wondered how my plants were doing back home.
I'm linking up with Susan for Midweek Makers here.
42 Items remain on the WIP list.
Pieces Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Cheddar Jack cat pattern
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. HST Three, Six, Nine Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. RSC16 Folk Art Birds
7. Random Ohio Stars -- started January, 2022
8. Leah Day Building Blocks QA
9. Dresser Scarf (My Grandma's WIP from the 1970's found 1/1/20
10. Classic Meets Modern BOM
11. Gypsy Wife QA started in August 2017
12. Mod Mod QA (from Block Lotto, circles w/lines)
13. Unity Quilt Along with Bonnie Hunter (started 4/1/2020)
14. Rail Fence Blocks (started January 2021 as my leader/enders)
15. Maroon Sampler Quilt--I found this on 2.6.21
16. Kite Girl (RSC14)
17. Amish Country BOM (from Lynn, Johnna's mom)
18. Kathleen Tracy's 2019 Mystery Quilt Facebook QA started in March, 2019
19. 2.5" Scraps from Dani -- making "cracker" blocks
20. Waffle Blocks (August 2019 -- RSC19)
21. Little Houses (2.5" blocks)
22 Tomato pin cushion (cross stitch)
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
2. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Drunkard's Path Variation quilt
Blocks Are Made But Need to be Sewn Together (and/or Some Sashing)
1. Tula Pink's City Sampler 100 Modern Quilt Blocks 5/17/17 QA
2. Cruise blocks won from Libby
3. Cathy's CRAZY BY DESIGN Dot Dot Dash Bag, Won April, 2018
4. Split Stars (blocks won from the Block Lotto, October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly (blocks won from Block Lotto)
7. Pre-printed cross stitch pillow sham (May 2018)
8. Flower Baskets (blue and white with some applique) Block Lotto win 10/1/18
9. Kite blocks in pink/orange/grey
Quilt Back Needs to be Made (Tops are Done)
1. Card Trick (pink and blue)
2. Hunter Green Star Quilt
Ready to Longarm
1. Bubble Gum Pink & Navy Quilt
2. Plus Quilt (Be Positive) started in 2016; quilt top completed 1.1.22
3. Rescue Quilt from my SIL (patchwork squares)
4. Pumpkins & the Beanstalk (a 2nd quilt)
5. GO! ABC Quilt started during the pink month of RSC21, January 2021