Saturday, July 16, 2022

Random Ohio Stars RSC22

 Here's my purple Ohio Star blocks.  These are for the quilt designed by Bonnie Hunter called Random Ohio Stars -- free pattern here.  Sorry the photo is a little dark.  Blocks were made on a night that I found time to sew.

I'm linking up with Angela's blog, SoScrappy for the RSC22.  
Go check out the fun!

IMAGE NAME

Each Sunday I dedicate to a specific project until it is complete.  Once my Pumpkins & The Beanstalk quilt is complete, I will be working on the Random Ohio Stars on Sundays.  


3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love the stars! I can imagine you have had a lot of watering to do with your garden. We are in a full fledged drought here even though I am a few miles from Lake Erie.

Jenny said...

Nothing nicer than star blocks!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice job on your PURPLE stars, Kathy! Dedicating one day per week for working on a particular project is a great way to get things done. Best of luck with finishing your current project!