Sunday, May 17, 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching

It's not a lot, but I did find time to stitch on my Linen and Threads Mystery Stitch Along.  I'm still working on the clue for the April.  I'm glad I picked it up again this week.


I don't think I posted to this group my finish of my Short & Sweet quilt (pattern by Kim Diehl).  


I longarm quilted it with an allover stipple.  I put the binding on by hand.  I need to hang it in the bedroom because the fabrics are left over from this project:



LOL... of course I wasn't going to let you go without a MASK photo.  We have to have fun with everything, right?

I'm linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.

Slow Sunday Stitching

8 comments:

Julierose said...

Love your chic mask;))
I am going to challenge myself to learn how to do counted cross stitch during this Pandemic...;000 (Of course, I need another craft like a hole in the head!)
I keep jumping from one thing to another during this sheltering era...I think it would be a wonderful "deck hand work" project for warmer weather--if we ever get any...
~ ~ ~ Waving on a partly sunny day Julierose~ ~ ~

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

A few stitches is the way to start! I love your Kim Diehl quilt - pretty and mellow colors. It's always fun to see what fun fabric people have used for masks. Just like the rest of my clothing, I get tired of wearing the same thing all the time!

Deb A said...

Love your mask! I think I need to make a couple more, just to have on hand. Love your Kim Diehl quilt.... I have one waiting to be made... for over 12 years now.

CathieJ said...

I love your mask. Your quilt is so pretty. I am glad you picked up your cross-stitching again. I need to print out some more of those monthly pages.

Karrin Hurd said...

Lovely quilt and mask! Happy stitching!

Kim Sharman said...

If one has to wear a mask then there is no reason it cannot be oozing fun and fabulous colour. Your finished quilt is lovely.

patty a. said...

So that is one quilt you can cross off your to do list! It turned out lovely.

Quilter Kathy said...

Very fun mask! I remember when you were doing the applique on your lovely wallhanging.... it looks great!