Saturday, May 30, 2020

SSSSQ on the Frame -- RSC20

I'm still working on my predominantly green quilt.  It's even on the longarm frame.  I'm so glad I decided to work on projects that have already been started instead of starting new projects for the RSC20 this go around.

This is SSSSQ.  It was a mystery quilt designed by Kevin the Quilter!

I am quilting it with my Circle Lord giant template board called Swirls.


I have to brag on my little helper (that isn't so little anymore.)  He'll be 13 soon.  He just LOVES to work.  I taught him how to use the attachments on the shop vac.  He really went to town cleaning the unfinished floors.


I'm linking up at Angela's blog, SoScrappy for the RSC20.  Looks like pink is the color for June.  I'll just keep working on this quilt.  Perfect timing!


10 comments:

Jennifer said...

i love your SSSQ! i did one, too, in white and blue. i tied it and donated it through my church sewing group. didn't really make a dent in my 3" squares, tho!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, looks like it is coming along real good. And all the dust bunnies and threads gone courtesy of Owen!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Pink and dark green - perfect for May and June! That will be a beautiful finish!

gayle said...

Hey, who can resist the lure of attachments on a motorized tool? Appeals to the scientist in all of us!
Your SSSSQ is gorgeous in greens and pinks - it looks like a field of spring flowers!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your SSSQ is SEW perfect for transition week at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!

patty a. said...

I really like the swirl design! Looks like you are going to have another finish very soon! Owen looks like he is going to have a good time finding those dust bunnies we all have!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

So Pretty! I love the touches of pink you used with the green.

Birthe Marie said...

What a fantastic quilt and the swirls were perfect here. Love the colors of the quilt. You're lucky to have a clever son to help you. :-)

Susie H said...

How convenient that Angela picked pink next so you could continue work on the SSSQ quilt. What a treat to have the floors vacuumed up and to think, he enjoyed it! That worked out very well!

Jo said...

Love your pink and green combo, it's like May and June all together.