Sunday, June 2, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching

This week I worked a little on the clue for May for my stitch along.  School is out now.  I may be stitching poolside... but my partner in crime usually wants me to just swim instead of stitch.  We shall see.  There's lots to do this summer. :)  Enjoy life while you can.





I found this mystery stitch along on facebook.  You can get the free pattern here.

It's called the Mystery Sampler Stitch A Long (2019) at Linen & Threads.

I'm linking up with Kathy at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.

Slow Sunday Stitching

3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Enjoy the summer with your son!

Deb A said...

Enjoy the pool time with your son.... stitching will always be there later! Question.... How do you select the colors for you stitching? I've been following the links and see the pattern and some suggested DMC floss colors on the facebook page. With all the photo's I'm guessing there is really no set guide and it is a pick your colors and enjoy type project? My willpower is fading on trying this one.....

Sarah said...

It sounds lovely! Your colour choices are really nice. I found these corner ones worked up really fast.