Saturday, June 1, 2019

June, 2019, OMG Project -- Dot Dot Dash Bag!!!



The time has come for me to finally work on this bag!  Judy at Patchwork Times has drawn the number 9 out of the hat.  The timing couldn't be more perfect.  Mama needs a new school bag.

I won this during the orphan adoption from Cathy who blogs at Cathy's CRAZY BY DESIGN.  It's the Dot Dot Dash Bag.   All the hard parts are already completed by Cathy.  The fabrics are gorgeous!  The bag was designed by Sara Lawson (of Sew Sweetness).   It's too cute to not finish!  Come on... Cathy deserves to see all the gorgeous fabrics she picked for the bag to be finished.  I know she is rooting me on as she reads this.

I'm great at setting my OMG (one main goal), but even if I accomplish it I FORGET to link up the finish like I did last month.  Argh!!!  I'm putting this one on my calendar!!!

I'm linking my goal up today at Elm Street Quilts.

5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Cathy isn't the only one cheering for you. Best of luck on YOU new bag!!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Hi Kathy, beautiful fabrics you have there to work with and I'm sure your bag will be wonderful. Our white trillium, provincial flower of Ontario, is in bloom and I found out it was your state wildflower as well. They are so pretty. Happy Stitching!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Pretty fabrics, it's going to be a beautiful bag!

Karen's Korner said...

Looking forward to seeing your new bag when finished.

Patty said...

Great project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.