Sunday, June 9, 2019

2019 Polar Bear Club

Ha Ha.  Welcome to our 2019 Polar Bear Club.  Our son just loves his pool.  He doesn't care what the water or air temperature is.  He just loves to swim.  Air temp and water temp were around 73 degrees.



As you can tell, my husband is out of the splash zone. :)



My husband's statement of the day is, "I'd rather be with a swarm of bees than be around people."  He then confirmed that Owen and I were okay people. :)


Life is too short to worry about who will see a picture of you in your swimsuit.  Maybe someday that will be all someone has.  Live life and be happy.  Make memories.



I told our son that if he would take a "regular" photo that we could take a fun one.  My husband isn't very good with my phone camera.  As much as I don't like pics of me in a swimsuit, he took BURSTS of photos!  LOL.  


3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

73 degrees?!?! How were you able to stand there smiling?? No thanks, I'll pass!!! Brrrrrr .....

barbaradougherty126 said...

wow, that is pretty chilly, even for this Florida girl. And FYI, you look beautiful and happy. :) Have a great summer!

Tammy said...

Yes, live and be happy, and don't care what people think. You all look like you are enjoying life! Need to warm that pool up a bit though. LOL!