The Underpants Project is on the longarm frame:
I finished the simple stippling on my denim kitchen rug:
The Honey Bee block (Pat Sloan Solstice Challenge) is complete:
I finished the Spring Fever block for the Pat Sloan Solstice Challenge as well.
My Heart Skips a Beat is complete and has been mailed to Emily for Happy Chemo (H2H Drive):
I finished a crib sized multi-colored stars quilt top:
Bonnie Hunter's pattern, Garden Party, grew another row:
I finished longarming this Shoo Fly charity quilt with the pantograph, Plumage.
My RSC15 quilt made it to the happy recipients yesterday.
2017 Finishes (listed by date)!
1. 01.07.17 Country Roads, Humble Quilts Mystery 2015 here.
2. 01.13.17 Stars Stripes & Other Things quilt here.
3. 01.20.17 Candy Cane Mini quilt here.
4. 01.27.17 Sunbonnet Sue charity quilt here.
5. 02.17.17 Large Microwave Bowl Cozie
6. 02.17.17 Medium Microwave Bowl Cozie
7. 02.18-17 Small Microwave Bowl Cozie -- All Microwave bowl Cozies shown here.
8. 02.27.17 Sew Sweet Simplicity 2015 BOM by Jacquelynne Steves here.
9. 03.03.07 Allitare! 2015 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
10. 03.10.17 Celtic Solstice, 2013 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
11. 03.17.17 Denim Tumbler Rug #1 here.
12. 04.07.17 RSC15 Sawtooth Sampler design by Angela at SoScrappy here.13. 04.14.17 My Heart Skips a Beat, 2017 H2H quilt here.
Current WIPS down to only 75 (the lowest it's been in a few years!)
Linking up with Mama Spark's World for WIPS with Friends.
Linking up with Susan at Quilt Fabrication for Midweek Makers.
Linking up with Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts for Let's Bee Social.