Saturday, April 29, 2017

Scrappy Saturday Garden Party Progress RSC17

I worked more on my Garden Party blocks this week.  This pattern is by Bonnie Hunter in the Addicted to Scraps book.  This week the garden grew by THREE ROWS!!!  Oh how I love this quilt and all the little scraps.  Believe it or not, many of the blocks are using fabrics of MULTI-COLORS!  Thanks RSC for having me step out of my comfort zone and cutting them up and using them.  I think they look LOVELY all cut up into tiny pieces!


I'm linking up for the RSC17 on Angela's blog, SoScrappy.  Click over there for lots of inspiration!  The RSC17 linky party isn't up yet.  Last week is here.
 
SoScrappy
 
I finished the quilting on my scrappy stars quilt.  Look for a Friday Finish.  Here it is on the frame:
 
All the fabrics in this quilt (except for the backgrounds) are multi-colored fabrics as well (previously referred to as "uglies".  Just keep cutting 'em up and they'll be fine.
 

11 comments:

Cathy said...

Bonnie sure has some great scrappy patterns, doesn't she? Looking forward to seeing your finish! Have a lovely week!

Angie said...

Garden Party is lookin' great!

Chantal said...

Great progress on Garden Party. It looks wonderful in all its scrappiness. ;^)

Teresa said...

Beautiful quilt in process.

The Joyful Quilter said...

AWESOME progress this week!!

Staci said...

What a lovely quilt this will be!

Susan said...

That's a great pattern for using up scraps. I look forward to Friday's finish!

Ariane said...

Your making great progress! I'm loving it!!

PaulaB quilts said...

Great use of "uglies" in both. Keep up the good work!

Teresa said...

you are moving right along on your Garden Party, ahead of me, hope to get to work on mine some this week.

Nell's Quilts said...

Garden party is coming along just beautifully. Bonnie Hunter has some wonderful patterns for scrap busting.