My desk is a mess because I am going through those multi-colored fabrics for the RSC17. April is multi-color month. I place the scrap on the Accuquilt strip die and crank. Perfect 1.5" strips and pieces in seconds. They will be used on my Garden Party (pattern by Bonnie Hunter) quilt. Good time to watch a dvd from the library!
Here's what my Garden Party blocks looked like this week! They multiply quickly as leaders and enders.
It's also binding blitz day. Hoping to get the binding on this big one today. It's a king-sized quilt, Sawtooth Sampler from the RSC15 designed by Angela at SoScrappy. Hoping for a Friday finish. This was my All People Quilt goal for March that didn't get done... Hopefully this week.
I made two Cactus blocks for the April Block Lotto today. You can get the instructions for the block on the Block Lotto At A Glance Page.
I'm working on a mini quilt for a challenge for my local guild. I am using my underpants project blocks for the challenge.
I'm worked on my H2H heart blocks this week. Come back tomorrow for more details.
Still slowly stitching this Pat Sloan Winter Solstice Challenge block in my to-go bag.
I did get all the sashing blocks done for the Pat Sloan Winter Solstice Challenge!
And did another Pat Sloan block... Lovin' this red/white quilt!
Had some fun on April Fools:
I made two challenge blocks for the guild:
Confessions of a Fabric Addict here.
2017 Finishes (listed by date)!
1. 01.07.17 Country Roads, Humble Quilts Mystery 2015 here.
2. 01.13.17 Stars Stripes & Other Things quilt here.
3. 01.20.17 Candy Cane Mini quilt here.
4. 01.27.17 Sunbonnet Sue charity quilt here.
5. 02.17.17 Large Microwave Bowl Cozie
6. 02.17.17 Medium Microwave Bowl Cozie
7. 02.18-17 Small Microwave Bowl Cozie -- All Microwave bowl Cozies shown here.
8. 02.27.17 Sew Sweet Simplicity 2015 BOM by Jacquelynne Steves here.
9. 03.03.07 Allitare! 2015 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
10. 03.10.17 Celtic Solstice, 2013 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
Current WIPS 77