Monday, April 24, 2017

Scrappy Stars Are on the Frame Today

Today I'm playing with another pantograph that I recently purchased as a big box of 'em from the APQS forums.  This one didn't have a name on it.  I'm practicing on my Scrappy Stars quilt that was part of an RSC (Rainbow Scrap Challenge) project.




Linking up with Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making. 


Linking up with Show & Tell Monday with Bambi.

There's another linky party at Em's Scrap Bag.  Moving it forward, Monday!



I'm also linking up with Cynthia for Oh Scrap! at Quilting Is More Fun Than Housework.

Quilting is more fun than Housework

Here's a new (to me) linky party.  It's from Gosia at Quilts My Way



Also linking early to The Quilting Room with Mel for Fiber Tuesday 108.

Fiber Tuesday Link Party for all fiber crafts

9 comments:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Great quilting choice for that pretty scrap quilt. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

TheEclecticAbuela said...

I love the border fabric--great quilt!

Anonymous said...

beautiful work Kathy.x

Karen's Korner said...

Happy quilting. Great result.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

I have some of that border fabric too!

Susan said...

I like the design and it looks familiar, but I can't remember the name! Perfect for your lovely scrappy stars, though!

evaj said...

Thank you very much for your inspiration this week at Visa and Tell Monday !! Welcome next week !! Bambi

em's scrapbag said...

Your quilting looks great on these scrappy stars!

Gosia @ Quilts My Way said...

Lovely design. Thank you for the inspiration !