Monday, April 17, 2017

Tumbler Rug #2

Bonnie Hunter had a tumbler challenge a while back.  I worked on denim tumblers.  I started making a set of rugs for the kitchen (because all denim quilts are so heavy.)  Tumbler rug #2 is now on the longarm frame.  I am quilting it with an all-over stipple.


 
I'm using a heavy duty back for it.  The cotton backing that I used on Tumbler Rug #1 is holding up.
 
Denim Tumbler Rug #1
Finished 3.17.17





Linking up with Show & Tell Monday with Bambi.

There's another linky party at Em's Scrap Bag.  Moving it forward, Monday!



I'm also linking up with Cynthia for Oh Scrap! at Quilting Is More Fun Than Housework.

Quilting is more fun than Housework
 
 

10 comments:

Heidi said...

Such a pretty toe-cozy, & great use for denim!

Quilt och Söm said...

So nice! I like the colours!
Hugs

Needled Mom said...

I LOVE it!!!

Ariane said...

I love it! Your quilting looks great!

evaj said...

Thanks to the involvement and inspiration Show and Tell Monday / Bambi Hug

evaj said...

Thanks to the involvement and inspiration Show and Tell Monday / Bambi Hug

em's scrapbag said...

Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

It´s a great tumbler rug!!

annemariesquilt said...

Wonderful Tumbler quilt !

Susan said...

Looks great. I like the peachy color bits in with all the blues. I wish I had your kitchen space!