Monday, January 19, 2015

Urban Churn Dash & Blog Hop Schedule

It's time to finish the HST so that we can finish the churn dash blocks for the Urban Churn Dash QA at Piece N Quilt.  You can read more about it here.


 
Now I need to figure out what to use for cornerstones and what size sashing...  This will make a cute little crib quilt!
 
Here's the updated blog hop schedule for the 2014 Quilt Doodle Designs BOM Blog Hop!  I hope it warms up enough to get mine quilted (my longarm is in another building that is not 100% heated.)  I can't wait to see all the pretty quilts!!!
 
NEW updated schedule! 
It's going to be fun! Can't wait to see everyone's pictures and postings.
If you have a blog please post the schedule.
 
 
 

1 comment:

KMSC said...

I love the colors of your Churn Dash quilt -- purple and green (and aqua) are always beautiful together. This would also make a great wall hanging for Spring.