Monday, January 5, 2015

Grand Illusion - Time to make Blocks!

Here's my first two blocks for Bonnie Hunter's 2014 Mystery, Grand Illusion.


I'm linking up for Mystery Monday at Quiltvilles Quips and Snips.  Check out what the others did.

Grand Illusion

I'm also linking up with Cynthia at Quilting is More Fun Than Housework here.  For her first Oh Scrap! linky party.  She will be posting great ways to use those scraps with ideas and tutorials and maybe even a free pattern!  Come join the fun!  (There's a new button on my sidebar.)  I think the title Oh Scrap! is just so much fun!

6 comments:

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Beautiful blocks, love your bright colors.

Andee said...

Love your blocks, so happy!

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

I love your blocks. I always follow Bonnie and her mystery quilts , but have never been brave enough to try one! Cant wait to see more.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Your Grand Illusion blocks look great! Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap...and for displaying my button!

Vireya said...

Looking good so far!

Michele said...

Like!