Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Night Sew In -- FNSI



It's Friday Night Sew-In time!  Last week I worked on my Scrap Crystals HST (Scrap Crystals pattern from Bonnie Hunter's book -- More Adventures with Leaders and Enders.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this book!!!

I'm starting with my bag of HST's.  I need to add the neutral squares and then the green squares to form the units.  Here's one unit with an adorable monkey neutral print.  I love my "precut" kit.  All the parts for this quilt have been cut to optimize those little spurts of sewing.



Link up at Sugarlane Designs FNSI here.  Come join the fun.  Wendy said that there will be THREE mystery prizes!!!  Woot woot!

This is what my sample Scrap Crystal block looks like:

5 comments:

Andee said...

Love the book, love the block! Nice job!

Katherine said...

Fantastic block!

Karen's Korner said...

Such a pretty block - love all the secondary patterns that I can see.

Kim said...

Beautiful

Janet said...

Gorgeous block! I'll have to look for this book.