Saturday, January 24, 2015

Scrap Saturday, RSC15 & FNSI Results

I'm slowly working on my little blue HST for my Scrap Crystals (Bonnie Hunter pattern from More Adventures With Leaders and Enders).  For the Friday Night Sew In (FNSI) I only finished a little over 80 of the half units.  It doesn't look like much.  I'll leave them on the sewing table for now and hopefully add to them tonight.

Here's my little Friday night date helping me cut the little units apart:

 
Here's my tiny production of blocks:
 
He got all caught up with me on the little units.  I put him to work on separating batting from backing from what I trimmed from quilts that had been longarmed.  This worked out until his little fingers got tired.  Then he just wanted me to cut them and he would separate batting from trash from fabric...

 
But it was a fine FNSI!  Then Daddy came home and my help disappeared quickly.
 
Linking up with Angela of Soscrappy... ScrapHappy Saturday for the RSC15.
 
RSC 15
 
Also, check out what all the others got done at Sugarlane Designs FNSI here. 

11 comments:

Marly said...

Pretty blue HSTs. Isn't it great to have a helpful little helper!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Help in the studio is ALWAYS good!!

Debra said...

Looks like you have some great HST going there. And your helper looks very skilled indeed!

Scrappy quilter said...

Awe was a great little helper and so cute.

Nell's Quilts said...

Mommy's little helper is doing such a fine job. Glad to hear it was a successful Friday Night Sew-In.

Cathy said...

Sweet and productive date!

Sheila said...

Pretty blue blocks. Handsome young helper you have there.

Julianne said...

Hes a GREAT helper!

Kate said...

It always seems like the those little units take forever. What a great helper you had.

make.share.give said...

Eighty of ANYTHING is an excellent evening's work :) You are blessed to have such a precious helper.

scraphappy said...

The Scrap Crystal block is a fun one. Looks like a fun FNSI. So glad that you got a little help.