Thursday, January 22, 2015

Productive Thursday & Blog Hop for Quilt Doodles Schedule!!!

I was doing good today.   I finished quilting my Quilt Doodles 2014 BOM.  I LOVE the Circle Lord Egyptian Eye pattern.  It's simple and stunning.  It quilts rather quickly.  I can't wait to show you the whole FINISHED quilt at the blog hop!


 
January 24th 
 
January 25th 
January 26th
 
I got my Hip to be Square quilt on and off the longarm.  It's trimmed and ready for binding!  It should have the binding on before 2/6 to make Pat Sloan proud! I used the Circle Lord Egyptian Eye pattern on this as well. 
 
 
Since I finished quilting TWO quilts, I decided to make my 16 little 3.5" (3" finished) bow ties for the Quiltmaker's Itty Bitty Blocks QA.  You can read more about it here.  I'm not really thrilled with them.  I was just grabbing at the 2" squares that I have of ugly fabrics that I try to keep cutting up smaller and smaller to make them better.  Then I read the article about the blocks and decided I need to make better choices when it comes to value.  Yes, that darn Julianne just twisted my arm all the way from California AGAIN!!!

 
Then the school called.  My little first grader is sick.  As soon as he walked out of the school he was dancing and singing and feeling so much better???  He did have a little fever of 99.8.  I'll keep him home tomorrow as well.  There's just so much stuff going around.

No comments: