Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015 Finish-Along (FAL) Goals

I have made the following 2015 plans to finish these quilts in the first quarter of the year:

1.  Urban Churn Dashes (baby quilt)  This project is still in the block making process.



2.  Scrumptious Butter Churn (quilt)  Blocks are done; sashing to begin.



3.  Plaid Patches (table topper)  This was quilted this week.  It needs binding!




4.  Quilt Doodle Design BOM.  The top needs to be complete by my blog hop day of 1/26.  I'm hoping to have a complete finish by then!  Here it is the last time I posted about it.  It needs borders, a back, and longarmed.





I'm linking up with Adrianne at On The Windy Side.

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Did you get my message about having an available home for that churn dash quilt?

Marly said...

Great projects; I especially like your plaid patches. Good luck in finishing them all.