Sunday, March 27, 2022

Full Stop Progress

 I haven't shown any progress on my Full Stop quilt because I wasn't happy with some loose stitches on it from the cold longarm.  I spent time during the last two weeks ripping the entire thing out.  I finally finished that part and then finished the quilting on it this week.


Poor lighting in the quilt room today.  It SNOWED again.

I quilted it with my Egyptian Eye template and backed it with a gently used flat sheet.


This quilt was designed by Angela at SoScrappy as a QA for the RSC21.


3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Well that seems like a huge hassle but it was worth it! I love the quilt.

patty a. said...

The quilt looks great! Snow again here today. We have already got a couple inches this morning so far. My poor daffodils! The were starting to bloom.

Needled Mom said...

It ended up beautifully, but how dreadful it must have been to rip out those stitches. I hope it warms up soon so you don’t have to worry about that problem.