Saturday, March 12, 2022

Yellow Rail Fence Blocks

This week I only played with a few yellow scraps that were in my rail fence leader/ender project.  I made 24 blocks.  Only 7 of them were made of yellow scraps.  This makes 445 of 900 (3.5") blocks complete.


Last week at this time we were outside riding our four wheelers in the driveway.  It was a gorgeous Ohio day in the 60's.  I debated if I needed a sweatshirt or not.


Goldie the barn cat sat on top of one of the chicken coops and supervised as I moved yucca plants.


Today we have almost five inches of snow again.  Maybe I'll get my random Ohio star pieces or my HST cut this afternoon.  It's a good day for a crockpot meal anyways.  No longarm quilting for a little while longer...


Linking up at Angela's blog, SoScrappy, for the RSC22.

IMAGE NAME

 

5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I got the snow here also. And the cold. Yesterday and today I am trying to clean out my sewing studio- fabric storage and scrap piles. Makes me crazy and I can't see the forest for the trees. Love the blocks!

Jenny said...

Look at that snow! Is that a red car peeping out? You are slowly but surely making progress on that huge number of rail fence blocks you need,

The Joyful Quilter said...

It was 83 here on Monday afternoon and we had snow flurries yesterday. Crazy weather!!

patty a. said...

The rail fence blocks are pretty. I only got about a total of two inches - and inch on Saturday and one on Sunday. The wind sure howled and the snow was blowing. I am looking forward to the warmer temps this week!

Needled Mom said...

Fickle weather of spring! The rail blocks look great.