Saturday, March 19, 2022

RSC22 -- Yellow

 This week I made the yellow Ohio Stars that I needed for my RSC22 project called Random Ohio Stars.


Bonnie Hunter has a free pattern on her blog called Random Ohio Stars!

I also got busy and made all the yellow/grey HST 3.5" blocks for my Rainbow HST quilt.


Today is the last day for our son't bowling league.  He has been bowling seasonally on Saturday mornings for about five years.  Next year he wants to try out for the high school bowling team.  It will be time to open a new chapter of his bowling career in the fall.


I'm linking up at Angela's blog, SoScrappy, for the RSC22.

IMAGE NAME


10 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Good to see yellows on a gray and rainy day. Also good to see Owen smiling.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That Random Ohio Stars quilt is a neat design! I love Owen's shirt, too. Good luck to him in bowling!

Ivani said...

Pretty yellow blocks for your random Ohio Star, Kathy.
Owen looks so happy. When our kids smile we smile together, right?

scraphappy said...

Congratulations on the end of bowling season. Sounds like he must enjoy it to continue on to the High School team. The Ohio Stars look great! So sunny.

Mari said...

That's a lot of hsts! The Ohio stars are so great. Always cheerful.

Chantal said...

I love Ohio Star Block. It's such a simple block but so good-looking. Random Ohio Star is a beautiful quilt. Can't wait to see your rendition of it. Good luck, Owen. I cheer for you, sweetie. ;^)

Needled Mom said...

Those yellows are so pretty. I love those stars. Good luck to Owen and his new adventure.

Sara said...

I love your son's shirt - very funny! Isn't it terrific when our kids find something they love to do, and have some talent for?

And of course you can never go wrong with Ohio Star blocks. One of my favorites.

patty a. said...

Yellow and gray is such a great combination! Bowling is such a fun activity! I wish Owen all the best in making the high school bowling team!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

So many stunning and varied gray and yellow HST. Looking forward to seeing how this finishes.