I finished assembling all of the main blocks of my Scrap Crystals. This is a Bonnie Hunter design from her book More Adventures With Leaders & Enders. I am loving the blue/green combination. The sashings and cornerstones really adds a lot of interest to this pattern. It is on the bed on top of my Ohio quilt.
I still have a table topper on my longarm. I am playing with some of the quilting on it and it will take some extra time.
The time consuming part is that I quilting a maze micro filler design from Circle Lord on the rest of it.
I now stand at 54 projects on my WIP list.
Pieces Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Cheddar Jack cat pattern from
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. RSC16 Folk Art Birds
7. 2016 Plus Blocks (from left over pieces of Soul Searching Blocks
8. Leah Day Building Blocks QA
9. Jelly Roll Rug
10. Classic Meets Modern BOM
11. Veggie Patch from Katie Mae Quilts
12. Mod Mod QA (from Block Lotto, circles w/lines)
13. Stay Centered started February, 2021
14. Rail Fence Blocks 64/900 complete started during the pink month of RSC21, January 2021
15. Gobble, Gobble, pattern by Lori Holt, started February 2021
16. Kite Girl (RSC14)
17. Amish Country BOM (from Lynn, Johnna's mom)
18. Cabins at the Lake (from Fons Porter Magazine) only one house block complete.)
19. 2.5" Scraps from Dani -- making "cracker" blocks
20. Waffle Blocks (August 2019 -- RSC19)
21. Little Houses (3.5" blocks)
22. Pumpkins & the Beanstalk (a 2nd quilt)
23. Dresser Scarf (My Grandma's WIP from the 1970's found 1/1/20
24. Linen & Threads Mystery SAL, Started 1/1/20 for my sew-to-go-bag
25. Slabs with White Rectangle (RSC14 started -- needs blocks each month)
26. Bonnie Hunter Box Kite class from March 2017
27. Unity Quilt Along with Bonnie Hunter (started 4/1/2020)
28. Full Stop, started RSC21 (January)
29. Maroon Sampler Quilt--I found this on 2.6.21
30. Gypsy Wife QA started in August 2017
31. Kathleen Tracy's 2019 Mystery Quilt Facebook QA started in March, 2019
32. GO! ABC Quilt started during the pink month of RSC21, January 2021
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
2. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Drunkard's Path Variation quilt
Blocks Are Made But Need to be Sewn Together (and/or Some Sashing)
1. Tula Pink's City Sampler 100 Modern Quilt Blocks 5/17/17 QA
2. Cruise blocks won from Libby
3. Cathy's CRAZY BY DESIGN Dot Dot Dash Bag, Won April, 2018
4. Split Stars (blocks won from the Block Lotto, October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly (blocks won from Block Lotto; October 2012)
7. Pre-printed cross stitch pillow sham (May 2018)
8. Sonja's Windows string quilt
9. Flower Baskets (blue and white with some applique) Block Lotto win 10/1/18
10. Scrap Crystals (RSC15)
11. Owl's Well That Ends Well (RSC19 project started 1/26/19)
Quilt Back Needs to be Made (Tops are Done)
1. Card Trick (pink and blue)
2. Hunter Green Star Quilt
3. Good Fortune -- A Bonnie Hunter Mystery started Thanksgiving weekend, 2018
Ready to Longarm
1. Bubble Gum Pink & Navy Quilt
2. Bricks and Stepping Stones, Bonnie Hunter Free Pattern started 3.2.21
3. 9-Patch Scrap Quilt (CM) received 3/19/21 to quilt for a friend
4. Mariner's Compass table topper (on the longarm frame now.)
Can you believe I'm down to 54 projects? My list used to be up in the 90's! This is serious progress.
I'm linking up with Midweek Makers. Check out the pretty blue scrap blocks Susan is making to play along with the RSC21. Way to use up those blue scraps!
What a beautiful quilt!! So many projects...so little time. The owls are adorable too!
Good job getting Soul Searching completed so early in April! You are on a roll!
So much eye candy! Gorgeous quilts!
Thanks, Jayne. I'm excited to move on to the owls. I think I have a quilting idea in my head that is not edge-to-edge that is a tad out of my comfort zone. It will be a great place to practice some ruler work for me.
I'm so happy how productive I have been. On to the next quilt. Cross them off the list...
I'm so happy to provide eye candy! Come back next week. I know you are a Bonnie Hunter fan. I'm pushing to get the Scrap Crystals top done.
Oh, I just love your Soul Searching! Super job. So inspiring seeing all your hard work coming to fruition.
Woo Hoo on completing your OMG goal this month. Your quilts are always a treat to see and love the owl quilt. Have a lovely rest of the week and happy quilting.
Congratulations on finishing up your fabulous Swap Quilt!!! I love how you are used the Rainbow Scrap Challenge to help you make the various components.
Your soul searching is fabulous! Congratulations on your progress through your WIP list.
Beautiful. I really like Soul Searching and have started gathering fabrics to make one, likely next year as my WIP pile is still pretty big.
Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.
Post a Comment