Here's my list for this week of April 20th:
5. Sew together a row or two of turkeys for the Gobble Gobble quilt.
I made a lot of progress on the list for last week.
I haven't been feeling all that great. I wasn't that productive this week. Today is day 10 of feeling sick. Hopefully I've made it over the hump.
Plans for this week of April 27th:
1. Make a scrappy back for Owl's Well that Ends Well.
2. Make a back for Scrap Crystals (I found yardage in my stash!)
3. Sew together two rows of turkeys for Goggle Gobble that I didn't sew together last week.
4. Load my friend's quilt on the longarm and start quilting it.