Tuesday, April 27, 2021

To-Do Tuesday with ChrisKnits 4.27.21

 I really like making lists.  I like it so much I plan on linking up at ChrisKnits each Tuesday that I can.  The linky party for this week is here.

Here's my list for this week of April 20th:

1.  Complete asterisk blocks for the Full Stop (RSC21) quilt.

2.  Complete the blue row for the Stay Centered quilt.

3.  Make 3.5" rail fence blocks as leader/enders.

4.  Pull fabrics to make pieced backs for Owl's Well That Ends Well quilt and Scrap Crystals quilt.

5.  Sew together a row or two of turkeys for the Gobble Gobble quilt.

I made a lot of progress on the list for last week.  

I haven't been feeling all that great.  I wasn't that productive this week.  Today is day 10 of feeling sick.  Hopefully I've made it over the hump.

Plans for this week of April 27th:

1.  Make a scrappy back for Owl's Well that Ends Well.

2.  Make a back for Scrap Crystals (I found yardage in my stash!)

3.  Sew together two rows of turkeys for Goggle Gobble that I didn't sew together last week.

4.  Load my friend's quilt on the longarm and start quilting it.



4 comments:

patty a. said...

Good job getting last week's list almost done and having a good solid list for this week.

Linda Swanekamp said...

For not feeling well, you did good. Hope you are feeling better and getting over whatever you had.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You got a lot done in spite of not feeling good. Hope you start to feel better this week!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

I hope you are starting to feel better, Kathy; it makes it even harder when there is so much you want to do yet do not feel quite up to it. It does look like you have been quite busy. I always enjoy seeing and hearing what you are up to. You really inspire and motivate me. Thank you so much for sharing. Hugs.