Monday, November 30, 2020

#Spidersewalong Is Complete! OMG Goal Met for November

 I did it!  I finally met my November OMG (one main goal) to finish my #Spidersewalong.

I put a big spiderweb around the spider and then quilted a pattern called Modern Squares in all of the negative space.  I put a larger than usual binding around it.  I like it.  The binding is the same fabric as the backing.  The recipient is happy!

I'm linking up at Elm Street Quilts for the November finished linky party here.  Check out all the gorgeous projects -- especially Patty's CARTWHEEL quilt for Quilt Con -- It's a show stopper!  It caused me to click a few links to see more.


I found this sew-along on Instagram.  Click the link here.

The pattern is designed by Lindsey at Pen + Paper Design.


I'm also linking up at Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making.  Check out the cute hats that Beth is making for the snowmen that the kids made years ago.  They are ADORABLE!







7 comments:

Andee Neff said...

Super cute!

Kathy S. said...

Thanks, Andee. I wasn't going to start another sew along, BUT... I considered this one big block. LOL.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nice job, Kathy! All done is a great accomplishment.

Needled Mom said...

That looks so nice and your quilting really shines on all that open space.

patty a. said...

Congratulations on getting this quilt done. It turned out so cute!

Patty said...

That spider is great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

CELPIP EXAM BOOKING said...

Finding high quality information like this online has become rare. I must say I'm super impressed by your dedication to provide us with valuable info on such scale. We try to make dreams come true for people who want the NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE ONLINE​ ​ to better their lives. Keep up the good work mate. Blessings