Monday, November 2, 2020

Moving It Forward Monday

I managed to work on this quilt on my longarm frame a little more this weekend.  The temps here are 45 degrees.  I put on my Carharts and quilted.  The machine is not cold enough to skip yet.  Yeah!


I am quilting it using the 7 Treasures of Buddha giant template board from Circle Lord.  Oh how I miss the fine people at Circle Lord and their products.  They are so much better quality boards than the ones I get from the other place that sells template boards.  They are longer, they don't have as many burrs, my stylist fits into the grooves nicely.  The only place I have found used boards is on the APQS site once in a while.  I have a lot of them, but some of the newer boards that were on my wish list aren't easily found.  If you see any of them for sale out there in bloggy land, hook me up!

When I loaded this quilt I didn't do any pre-planning where the quilting would land.  I did see that the circles were very close to the block size.  I got lucky and they match up nicely!  Woohoo!


 

3 comments:

patty a. said...

The quilting looks so nice! It is suppose to warm up this week so you can keep quilting.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

that's a pretty pattern. Quilt on!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I love ya, but... I would snatch those board up for myself!!! :P
I only have 4 sets and missed the chance to get the 7 Treasures board before Michael retired. It looks great on this quilt, Kathy!