Monday, September 7, 2020

September OMG Quilt

OMG -- #SpiderwebSewalong

My OMG for August was to finish my #SpiderwebSewalong quilt.  It was going great and on the longarm frame and everything when I noticed that I didn't like the way the starting and stopping of the unregulated stitches were making little knots.  I totally ripped it off of the longarm frame so that I could take out the knots and decide what to do for the quilting of it.  I did not get it done in August.  I am moving it to be my September OMG -- one main goal.


The #SpiderwebSewalong was designed by Lindsey at Pen + Paper Patterns .  You can see her Etsy shop and fun patterns here.

Normally I would have left it on the frame, but I did decided to quilt it in a different direction and need to load it differently.  I only have one quilt to longarm for a friend.  I will be doing that hopefully next week.

I'm linking up at Elm Street Quilts for the September OMG goal setting party.
It is my goal to finish the #SpiderwebSewalong quilt.

September OMG link-up is open!


5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Yikes, ripping it off the longarm sounds so harsh! I know you will figure out a good way to quilt it. Hope it gives you no more trouble. Webbing lines would be awesome.

patty a. said...

It would be good to have this one done for Halloween!

Denise :) said...

The nice thing about goals is that they're moveable! :) It'll be fun to see this finish ... very timely!! :)

The Joyful Quilter said...

Hoping the new quilting plan works better than the first, Kathy!!

Patty said...

Happy sewing. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!