Monday, March 2, 2020

March 2020 OMG

My OMG (one main goal) for March, 2020, is to finish the embroidery/cross stitch on this vintage pre-printed apron.  Here's where it stands now:



I need to outline the "Happy Holiday Recipe" words and then stitch the ingredients.  The Ohio weather is still too cold (in the 30's or so this week) for me to start stitching on my longarm.  It skips stitches when the head of the machine is cold.  It is in an unheated part of our other house that is still a work in progress (but getting closer and closer to being finished each day!)  It's a perfect slow stitching project for me to set as a goal this month.

I'm linking up at Elm Street Quilts for the March 2020 OMG.




4 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Kathy, your apron is going to be a work of art! Love seeing your progress on it.

patty a. said...

You have gotten a lot done! It is so pretty!

Danette said...

This is just adorable! I would hate to wear it for fear of wiping my hands on it.

Patty said...

Sweet! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.