Sunday, March 1, 2020

Apron Progress -- Slow Sunday Stitching

This week I worked on my other sew-to-go project -- the pre-printed cross stitch/embroidery apron that I found in a bargain bin at our local Goodwill.  Someone else started it and it was tossed into the donation pile.  I feel that I am finishing this project for a fellow stitcher that could not finish it.



This week I finished all of the green pine embroidery stitches around the pre-printed holly.


Here is a picture of the apron and the progress I've made on the whole thing.  It is at a student's desk in Business class.  Today I'll print the clues for the Linen & Threads project so that I can work on it in Biology class in another school district later this week.  :)  Happy March!

I'm linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.

Slow Sunday Stitching

6 comments:

CathieJ said...

I love that apron. Your stitching is beautiful.

Karrin Hurd said...

Great work on the apron. I am amazed at the things you find at the thrift store. I haven't found things like that at mine, plus their prices have gone up!

Quilter Kathy said...

Such great progress on the apron! I look forward to the finished shots of you modelling the apron! The original stitcher would be so happy to know someone finished her project!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Your apron is coming along nicely. I can't wait to start stitching March's SAL I am so glad I joined in on it.

Jenny said...

I love your crossed stitch apron, it's coming along beautifully

Kim said...

The apron is such a cheery pretty. Your stitching is lovely. One would feel very festive wearing this pretty apron.