Friday, December 14, 2018

Embroidery Bear Quilt Finish

I have another fun Finished or Not Friday Finish today!  I'm linking up with Myra at

This is my embroidery bear crib quilt.  I finished it last night and didn't have any daylight hours to take photos.  I'll share outdoor photos on Sunday because this was one of my Slow Sunday Stitching projects as well.


This little crib quilt measures 36" x 59".  I'm still not set on where I will take outdoor quilt pics.  I'm working on it.  It's a nice Ohio 51 degrees today.  Woohoo!  Bring on a little sun.

I quilted this with my Circle Lord giant template board called Square Dance.  I love the texture that it gave this little quilt.  I used a polyester blend batting.  The backing was some lavender fleece that I had left over from a customer's quilt.  The little lavender striped binding was perfect for it.

 
I'm linking up with the 2018 FAL here. 
 
 
This was my December OMG! (One Main Goal) project.  I will link up with OMG later this month.
 
 
I'm linking up with all of these today:

Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation.

TGIFF at Kathy's Kwilts and More.

Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

What I Made Monday at Pretty Piney.







4 comments:

Becca Fenstermaker said...

So sweet! Beautiful embroidery, and I love that quilting pattern. Thanks for linking up to What I Made Monday!

Susan said...

Congratulations on finishing your project. It's a wonderful finish with a nice soft backing. The binding is just terrific for both front and back. E. TN hardly sees any sun these days. I feel like I haven't seen it much at all during all of 2018!

Sew of Course said...

Such a sweet quilt, perfect for a nursery. Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2018 hosts!

satin bed set said...

This little crib quilt measures 36" x 59". I'm still not set on where I will take outdoor quilt pics. I'm working on it. It's a nice Ohio 51 degrees today. Woohoo! Bring on a little sun.
stitched designer lawn suits
pakistani salwar kameez stitched