Sunday, December 30, 2018

Temperature Quilt Along 2019 with Anina at Twiddletails

I have decided to jump into the fun for 2019 and join the Temperature Quilt Along 2019 hosted by Anina at Twiddletails.

I have grabbed the button!

 
I have selected my quilt block (and Accuquilt die).  This is a 4" finished block size.  Here's a few samples of the kite blocks.  I figured in the layout I could aim the block down or up depending on if the high was up or down.  I'm going to wing it if (to the left or right).  If it's the same I'll use the low.  If it's exactly the same or if I'm not paying attention, who would know?  LOL. 
 
 
I have my notebook for keeping track of the temps. 

 
I have decided on the site on my phone where I will get my temperature info!  I have signed up for the e-mails at wunderground.com  to be sent to my e-mail address that I rarely use just in case I miss a date.
 
 
I have not selected my fabrics yet or even figured how many fabrics I'll be using 10...20?  I'll think about that more today and pull fabrics tomorrow on New Years Eve.  I'll be pulling scraps from my stash and selecting a bin to keep everything neat and tidy (for the first few days at least.)  These will be nice leader/ender blocks.




No comments: