Sunday, September 15, 2019

Tails Are Complete on Patriotic Folk Animals

The tails are complete on the Patriotic Folk Animals quilt.  This pattern can be found in the book Americana Quilts by Sandy Bonsib.  I did an organic type stitch with grey embroidery floss.  It was easy stitching as students worked nicely on the work left for them by their real teacher.


The progress on this quilt is moving along quickly.  I just have to hand stitch the mane and then the legs (after I make and put them on.)  It's turning out cute.  I may even have to start looking for another hand project!


I'm linking up with Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.

Slow Sunday Stitching

9 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Looking great, can't wait to see them completed. The embroidery adds so much!

CathieJ said...

This is cute. I like the fabrics that your chose.

Sarah said...

You are right it is turning out cute!

Little Penpen said...

I enjoy hand projects, too. These are going to be so cute!!

Quilter Kathy said...

This is a fun hand stitching project!
What about the peacock cross stitch?!?!

Karrin Hurd said...

I love those blocks, great work

Deb A said...

They are looking great! So fun.

Gretchen Weaver said...

Glad school is going well for your, the blocks are looking very nice. How did camp go for your son?

Faye said...

very cute!