Thursday, September 5, 2019

Mario Is on the Frame!

Monday our son will be at camp.  He wants to take THIS quilt.  I am motivate to get it finished before Monday.  We have a super busy weekend with two birthday celebrations, bowling, and tennis.  It's still going to get done.  I know it.  I will not let him down.  I am MOTIVATED to finish it.  Mario is on the longarm frame.


I am officially back to school today.  I am working in a new-to-me school district this year.  I hope it's a nice atmosphere there.

I'm linking up to Katie Mae Quilts for BOMs Away.  Make sure to check out the adorable corn on the cob block that is on there today as well.  It's part of her Veggie Patch Quilt!

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Best of luck with the quilt AND the new school district, Kathy!! School is back in session so I'm confused. How/why is O going to be at CAMP instead of school next Monday?!?! Some strange holiday already? Inquiring minds want to know.

patty a. said...

There is nothing like a deadline to motivate you to get something done! I would love to have the flannel quilt done by Monday, but there is no way that is going to happen. I will be helping a friend all day Saturday and since I free motion quilt on my home machine it takes a lot long to quilt.

Gretchen Weaver said...

Hope you have a good day at the new school, hope you get plenty of hand work in too. Your son will be so proud to have such a cool quilt when he goes to camp, he will be the envy of his cabin! Happy Stitching!