Monday, September 2, 2019

Moving It Forward Monday -- Mario -- September OMG Project

Our son is going to 6th grade camp NEXT WEEK.  I want to try to whip this quilt together so that he has something special to take.  Right now it looks like this:


I have a plan in my brain.  I really need to get it moving.  I started the Mario Quilt Along at Cora's Quilts back in April of 2014.  Our son was 7.  Now he's 12.  It's time to get it together.  I did not complete all of the pixel blocks.  These are the only two.  Wish me luck.

I'm linking up Elm Street Quilts for September OMG.


I'm also linking at Em's Scrapbag for Moving It Forward Monday.


I'm linking up at Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making.


It's the first Monday of the month... time to link up at Design Wall Monday.  (Mine is on the floor.)


I can't wait to show you the back of the quilt I have in mind.  Hopefully I'll have all that put together tomorrow.  Check back!  For now I'll also check in at Oh Scrap!

Quilting is more fun than Housework




8 comments:

barbaradougherty126 said...

oooo, I love this! Good luck, you can do this!

Linda Swanekamp said...

My grandkids love Mario. I am not going to show this to them as I can't imagine how time consuming it is! Good luck!

The Joyful Quilter said...

It's ok, Mom. Owen probably STILL loves Mario!! Best of luck figuring out this puzzling quilt.

Ramona said...

That's going to be a cool quilt. Good luck with getting it done before camp!

AnnieO said...

How fun! Pixelated quilts are very time consuming so shortening that part of the design should help move it along.

Susie H said...

Go, girl, go!!! Lol!

Patty said...

Looks like a fun project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Nicole Painchaud said...

Can't wait to see the plan take shape!!! Good luck